HFA periodicals are a benefit of membership. Back issues are available for purchase by members and also by non-members (at a higher price).
Books for Sale
Five books are available for purchase through members of the HFA.
- Descendants of Andrew and Richard Hull of the New Haven Colony, by Robert E. Hull, 2012. Published in two volumes
- The Descendants of Mr. George Hull and Thamzen Michel, Revision I, by Robert E. Hull, 2009. An excellent work on the descendants of the immigrant George Hull
- Hulls in 1850: A Directory of Persons Surnamed Hull in the U.S. in 1850, compiled by Robert Hull Taylor, 1983. A valuable research tool
- The Hull Family in America, by Col. Charles H. Weygant, 1913. One of the earliest books to depict the three early New England immigrants (George, Rev. Joseph, and Richard Hull); recommended reading
- New England Dreams: A Novel Based on the Life of Reverand Joseph Hull, by Clint Hull. A fictional account of Reverand Joseph’s life, based on historical research
While out of print, the following publication may be found in many libraries or acquired via inter-library loan.